We can facilitate your Team Building Activities
Gold Coast Dragons are experts in providing a fun-filled and professional programme for your corporate or sporting group team building activity. And Dragon Boat racing is one sport that can really test your team spirit.
For a small fee we can tailor a training package which can cater for a minimum of 10 paddlers.
A basic guideline includes:
- Approximately 30 minutes on land and 60 minutes on the water
- Full safety and technique instruction by qualified coaches and sweeps
- Individual lifejackets (PFDs) if unable to swim 50 metres
- Insurance coverage
- Safety boat, if required
- Dragon boats with minimum 10 and maximum 20 paddlers
- Experienced club members to assist with all needs and queries
- Basic BBQ food can be provided for an additional fee
Sports House Open Day
Stay tuned for an upcoming date
337 Christine Ave, Varsity Lakes
Sports House open day is designed to showcase all the wonderful clubs, organisations and facilities that make up Sports House. Open day gives you an opportunity to view and experience the numerous activities that happen at our site on a daily basis.
'Come and try' Dragon Boating for a free session, stay after for a coffee and a free sausage sizzle and enjoy a morning of fun and discovery at Sports House Varsity Lakes!